updated 5 July 2020
The following churches are now open for Private Prayer and Sunday Worship
Pitton Church has restarted Sunday worship – do check for services for this Sunday
The church is open daily. The limit is 3 people in the church at a time and one person at a time on Thursdays.
- Clean your hands thoroughly with hand sanitizer (available at the entrance) and allow them to dry before entering the building
- Collect a seat marker (provided) on your way in. Put it on the pew where you will be sitting. Leave the marker on your seat when you leave so that the ‘cleaner’ can concentrate on the areas of the church that have been used.
- Touch as little as possible!
- Socially distance at all times (2 metres apart) including when sitting in pews.
- Tourists will not be allowed to enter the church.
Farley Church is open for Sunday worship – do check for services for this Sunday
The church is open daily with ‘normal’ opening times.
- One person at a time, or a ‘family unit’
- Please sanitise your hands before and as you leave with the sanitizer provided.
- Tourists should not enter the church.
St. John’s Church, Winterslow
St John’s church is open for Sunday worship and Daily prayer – do check for services for this Sunday
The church is open daily from 9am to 4pm
- Please use hand gel from the dispenser inside the door on entry to the church
- Please observe social distancing
All Saints Church, Winterslow
All Saint’s church is open for Sunday worship – do check for services for this Sunday
The church is normally closed during the week apart from Tuesday – Friday daily prayer said at 9:00am.
Alderbury church is now open for Sunday worship at 9.15am on the second and fourth Sundays of the month – do check for services for this Sunday
Alderbury church is also open on Sundays from noon to 4pm for private prayer. Please follow the signs and guidance. We are sorry that the church can’t be open more as we currently have builders are working on our ‘Upper Room’.
The church is open from Wednesday 2pm-4pm and Sundays 10am till noon.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided
- Add you name and telephone number to the sign- sheet.
- Surfaces have been cleaned prior to opening each day, but feel free to use a wipe on your pew, before and after sitting, and take the wipe away with you for safe disposal.
- Seat markers are available for you to leave in the pew where you sat, as an indication to subsequent visitors.
- Please observe social distancing.
- Please avoid touching surfaces as best you can.
Sorry, West Grimstead is not open for private prayer but we plan to have our first Sunday service since lockdown on 9th August.
East Grimstead is now open for Sunday Services on the second and fourth Sunday of the month – do check for services for this Sunday
Whiteparish church is open for worship on Sunday mornings – do check for services for this Sunday.
The church is also open from 10am to 6pm daily and 9am to 6pm on Sundays for prayer.
- Please follow all signs on entry to the church
- Please us the hand sanitizer immediately inside the door on entry to the church.
- After sanitizing please sign in on the sheet with your name, phone number, date and time of entry for ‘Track and Trace’ purposes.
- After you have prayed please put the kneeler on the seat you have used. Kneelers will be cleaned at the end of the day as will the seat you have used.
- Please do not sit in the same pew if there is a kneeler on that pew. In this way we can ensure we can keep our church clean and safe.
Should you wish to find out more please follow the links below.