Alderbury, St Mary

Services | Events | Rotas | History | Location | Contacts

The Church of St Mary, Alderbury

Nestling in the lea of the hill, just to the south-west of the village of Alderbury lies the Parish church of St. Mary the Virgin. Although the current church was consecrated in 1858, there has been a church on this site far longer than that.